Today we enjoyed a fabulous performance of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" presented by The Storybook Theater. We really love Storybook Theater performances and usually get season tickets and go to all the plays every year. Today's performance was excellent as always:) My girls waited impatiently for the show to start...
I usually don't buy the music CD, but I really liked several of the songs. My two favorite songs had excellent messages. The sheep sing one song called "The Grass is Always Greener" which talks about being happy with who you are and not trying to be someone else. The mother sings a song to her son about the importance of telling the truth. The song has excellent analogies about being trustworthy.
My girls had other favorite songs. They listened to the CD a few times and prepared a performance. I was amazed that they learned the songs so quickly. They are fast learners and the songs have catchy tunes and lyrics.
Anyway, here they are getting the chairs ready...
Every chair had a number...
Stuffed animals and dolls were given tickets that matched the chairs...
Even Bella, the cat, had a ticket and a chair.
I paid $100 so I could receive a ticket to the "Great Show".
I got seat 4.
Now it's time for the "Great Show"...I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did:)
(By the way, Erin Joy turns her shirt around for each character she is pretending to be. They used to dress up in costumes for their "great shows" and perform almost every night, but not so much any more. I rarely get "great shows." They are growing up too fast...)
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment