Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Time!!

We traveled to Idaho/Utah to spend the week after Christmas with our family.  It was so much fun.  I wish it could last forever.  Here are just a few of the many pictures I took from our adventure followed by a very long movie that you really don't have to watch unless you are family.

Fun opening gifts from family...
Thanks for all the great presents, Uncle Bill!!!!  We love our build-a-bears and panda hats!!! Thanks for the great flower headbands Grandma!!

 Sledding and snowmobiling at Grandpa and Grandma's cabin...











 Swimming in the motel...


 Yummy Crown Burgers....

 Lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City...



 Playing games in the motel...

 We were very tired after playing hard all week with our family.  Erin Joy even took a picture of me sleeping on the plane!





This is a very long movie with pictures from our adventure.  I have too many cute nieces and nephews so they all had to be represented.  I'll just put this on here so I can find it later when my kids want to watch it.

We sure had fun!! Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, and all of our aunts, uncles, and cousins!! We love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment