Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day...Just a Little Late

 I wanted to see beautiful things for Mother's Day so I saw two beautiful girls!!

And beautiful flowers....
 And weird  beautiful sculptures...
 And more beautiful flowers...
( Watch Rachel's expressions...she was so cute in the first picture and then gets progressively annoyed at me taking too many pictures...)



 Love this picture with the maple behind the tulip...
 Can you see annoyed Rachel?

 And getting more annoyed...
 And so annoyed she wouldn't be in this picture...
 We have had SIX weekends in a row with no rain! It's an official record!! We are sure enjoying it!


 We enjoyed a picnic enchilada dinner with my good friend and her son. I am so grateful for her friendship.
 We tried to fly Dollar Store kites, but the kites fell apart before we could get them into the air.

 We were greeted by deer in the yard of the house where we are currently staying while we patiently wait for our new house to close.  They have been so gracious in allowing us to stay here.  They have a beautiful home and a lot of land.  We enjoy the water fowl living on their ponds...especially the blue herons.  We enjoy their llamas. The deer this morning were a pleasant surprise.



 This llama kept getting in the way while I was trying to take pictures of the deer.  Guess she wanted her picture taken too.  (I think she is a female...maybe it's he...I'm not sure.  My kids would know. They know the llamas better than I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment