I've been neglecting my blog lately, but here are a few random pictures. Rachel had fun putting tiny caterpillars into cups for my second graders so they can watch the metamorphosis of butterflies.
The girls made Trojan horse banks at Home Depot.
Erin Joy made a great family tree. She now has to write an essay. I'm enjoying the project more than she is....
Here is a cute sundial made by my kindergartner. Since I can never post pictures of her, you'll have to enjoy the sundial and imagine.
I have many daffodils, crocuses, and two hyacinths making an appearance. YIPPEEE!!!! I love spring flowers! It was sunny today and I loved watching the kids play outside.
I went on a field trip to the zoo with my second graders at the end of February and just had to take a couple of pictures of the tree. Look!! They are ready to bloom! Come on spring!
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment