Erin Joy refused to color her special egg. She is convinced there is a chick inside of her egg. She kept it warm a few days in her room until I made her take it outside. (Stinky, rotten eggs in her bedroom didn't sound good to me.) She has been keeping it warm with leaves outside. I tried to convince her that her special egg would never grow a chick because it wasn't fertilized by a rooster. (My friend has hens and no rooster.) She doesn't believe me. She keeps checking on her egg every day.
Sorry the picture is sideways. I give up trying to turn it around.
Here is my attempt at fruit art. It's a bunny...in case you can't tell.
We had a fun Easter egg hunt at a fun campground down the road. It is a great place to hide eggs. We lost a few last year and three this year. I hope some camper enjoys three plastic eggs. Oops.
I sure wish I could post pictures of my little one. She's the cute one all distorted in the front of this picture. I love this picture place. Nothing like a hollow tree to make a fun picture.
Notice the butterfly on her hand....she had a lot of fun with it.
The forest makes a great hiding place for eggs.
Silly girls showing their best bunny pose.
The Easter Spider comes every year and leaves a yarn trail from each girl's bed.
After following the trail, they are eventually led to a clue that leads to their basket. It is a very fun fairly new tradition that was introduced to us by our cousins.
We also went to an egg hunt at a local church. There were also bouncy houses, animals to pet, and craft projects.
And of course....Easter dress to wear to church where we will learn the true meaning of Easter. Certainly not the bunnies or the eggs.
Notice the great flower box....purchased to help foster kids go to camp.
Happy Easter!





Mallory thought that your bunny was awesome!
ReplyDelete