Sunday, December 14, 2014

Our Poor Elf

 We have been having a lot of fun with our elf this year, but I haven't been taking pictures everyday like I did last year, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of  him the day he got a little too close to the vacuum cleaner.

This year Erin Joy asked if she could hide him. I was shocked. What??? She knows the elf doesn't really fly to the North Pole every night and report back to Santa??? She believed in Santa and Hermy the elf for so long that I suppose it is time for her to grow up. I told her she could hide Hermy every other day because I still wanted to do it too! It is fun to try to find Hermy on days that I don't hide him so I'm fine with this arrangement. Rachel doesn't want to hide him because she wants to find him every day. I am glad my kids still play along with me....I hope the elf game will last forever....


No comments:

Post a Comment