I'm so glad Erin Joy helped me sharpen pencils for my classroom. I wondered why it was taking her so long. She took brand new pencils and sharpened them down to almost nothing!!! ARGH!!!!!
She also drew a nice picture on the board to welcome my new students.
Here she is all ready for second grade with her new lunch box/purse!! The girls were upset that their backpacks were already at school waiting for them in my classroom so we didn't get pictures with their new backpacks. Oh well.
And here is Rachel....all ready for fourth grade with a huge grin!!
They sure have grown. I'll have to compare these pictures to their kindergarten pictures.
Before we had even left the school building, Rachel had shown me all of her papers and made sure I signed everything and so forth. I had to look in Erin Joy's backpack when we got home. What did I discover?? Her school supplies were still in there! I asked her, "Didn't you give these to your teacher?" "Oh, I forgot." was her response. She also had papers belonging to another child in her backpack. Apparently she got the mail out of the wrong mailbox. Nothing has changed since last year! Let the fun begin!!
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago



wow, your girls differently have grown. Love the pictures! we have to hang out sometime!
ReplyDelete