Erin Joy saw this silly hair/headband thing at the Dollar Store and was so excited to buy it. She had $10.00 to spend today and this is her favorite purchase. Why? Well, so she can be Eliza of course. She and Rachel play an imaginary game in which Erin Joy is "Eliza."
After the purchase, she immediately put the headband on and became Eliza. Eliza has a different walk and a different voice than Erin Joy. I called her Eliza and she got mad at me. "Mom, you can't play. It's only a game for kids and you are too old. Rachel and I are the only ones who can play Eliza."
I'm too old?? I'm NEVER too old to imagine and play with my girls! Well...maybe I am. I'm glad they have fun playing without me.
Erin Joy was so funny shopping today in her chosen attire and pretending to be Eliza. I love you, Erin Joy...Eliza!
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment