Well, this version is blocked for some people because of music copyright issues. It works for me when I am signed in, but it doesn't work when I'm signed out.
If it doesn't work for you, try this version (different version of "Walk Like An Egyptian...not as good as the Bangle version...)
Well, apparently that version doesn't work either. I'm just a little frustrated with YouTube and copyrighted music. Here is a third version and not as good. If this doesn't work, I'll post the video with no music and that will be really boring.
How about this version? Kids Rock will sing "Walk Like an Egyptian" instead of the Bangles. I played Steve Martin's "King Tut" in the background instead of embedding it so maybe the music police at YouTube won't notice.
I had another great birthday present. My house is closing this week!! Yippee! I will soon no longer own a house in the flood zone!!
How about this version? Kids Rock will sing "Walk Like an Egyptian" instead of the Bangles. I played Steve Martin's "King Tut" in the background instead of embedding it so maybe the music police at YouTube won't notice.
I had another great birthday present. My house is closing this week!! Yippee! I will soon no longer own a house in the flood zone!!
Another great birthday present, I went to dinner Friday night with two friends who share June birthdays with me.
And still another present...my friend came with us to the exhibit and brought me chips and salsa! What more could a person ask for!
We ended the evening with a barbeque at my cousin's house. They have a swimming pool and my girls had a great time in the pool. What a great way to end a fabulous day.
We ended the evening with a barbeque at my cousin's house. They have a swimming pool and my girls had a great time in the pool. What a great way to end a fabulous day.




No comments:
Post a Comment