Thursday, August 9, 2012

My New House!!

We are finally in our new house! It is so big and nice. I am still in awe that I can really afford this...I probably really can't...we'll see.  I got a really good deal on the house and a great interest rate and the mortgage company seems to think I can afford it so here it is:
 The following pictures were pictures taken by the real estate agent.  They can be the "before" pictures.
Pink bathroom? Yuck!
 The bonus room used to be a very pink bedroom. I'm glad my girls are out of the pink stage.  We got rid of the pink.

 We also got rid of the orangy/yellow walls.



 Before.....
After....
 Here is my new house as it looks now....the "after" pictures....
 I love this! My favorite scripture over the front door.  I hope it influences my children as they grow older.
The rest of the room is totally empty.  I have no furniture for this room yet.  Right now the piano is lonely.
 I love all the wall space to hang my many, many pictures.
 The orangish/yellow paint is gone.  I love the light yellow and green so much better.



 I have two panda bathrooms.  This one is downstairs.
This is an extra bedroom for Grandma and Grandpa when they come to visit.
My room...
 Another panda bathroom upstairs...everybody should have a panda garbage can!
 This used to be pink. Nasty pink. Now it is panda and bamboo themed.  Each girl has their own sink. Nice!
 Master bathroom....I can't believe we have three bathrooms! Nice!!

 Erin Joy's penguin room...
 There are glow-in-the-dark stars on her ceiling that I can't figure out how to take a picture of, but it is really fun to be in her room at night.
 Every room has a picture of Jesus.  The other picture is a collage of Erin Joy visiting the penguins at our local zoo.
 Rachel's owl room.  I took these pictures at midnight last night while my children were sleeping.

 On the floor is a screen that will eventually go on the wall.  We made the former pink bonus room into our playroom/theater.  I am excited to watch movies on our big screen.  We have a microwave and popcorn in our theater room too! Fun!
 Love the dollhouse that the girls can now access from both sides.


This room is HUGE! It looks so much better with light brown paint than bright pink paint.  I am very excited about this room.
The yard is a mess.  I'll post pictures of the yard when I get it cleaned up.  We LOVE our new house!! We are so glad to be out of the flood zone and into such a nice house.  Not only do we have a great house, we have great neighbors too. We are very happy!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love your new house! That was some crazy bright "before" paint. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you finally got in. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you finally got in. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a beautiful home! Bet you get lost in all that space!! LOL!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! So big and lovely. Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house looks amazing! You throw the best movie parties :) I still remember watching Miracle on 34th St at your house for the first time. Did you do all that painting on your own? So much work, but the after is lovely.

    ReplyDelete