Summer is ending. I really don't enjoy this time of year. I put off school shopping until it is almost too late because I dread the end summer and the beginning of school. Well.....it's time to go school shopping. It's time to put my classroom together. It's time to prepare to teach. It's time to say goodbye to another fabulous summer. We went to Jetty Island yesterday. I love Jetty Island. It's a great place to relax. It was a perfect end to summer.
We also took Harry to the airport last night. We enjoyed playing with him. We hope he had a nice time. We had a nice time. I love camping, playing, and exploring all the beautiful places in Washington.
Here is a very long (22 minute) movie that probably nobody is really interested in except Harry, his family, and maybe my family. The rest of you can watch it if you really want to.
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment