Rachel helped at our school's Veterans' Day assembly. She did a great job.
Erin Joy tried on various glasses while she waited for Rachel to get her ears pierced.
Rachel has wanted her ears pierced for quite some time. She really doesn't like needles and the first time we went into the shop to get her ears pierced today, she changed her mind. I gave her once last chance and told her if she wasn't brave enough to do it today, we weren't coming back for another year. She did it, but it wasn't easy for her.
She also picked out a dress and boots to wear for her birthday celebration the first weekend in December. We are having dinner at the Space Needle followed by the Pacific Northwest Ballet's production of the Nutcracker. My favorite! I love the Maurice Sendak sets and scenery! I'm so excited!





No comments:
Post a Comment