I am so glad we made the long journey to Idaho for Thanksgiving this year. It was worth the 850 mile drive. I have the BEST family in the entire world! My mom is especially amazing. After a wonderful family Thanksgiving with good food, games, and chatting, my two new baby nieces were given special blessing. It was so fun to be able to be home for the blessings. The day after Thanksgiving, my mom had a Gingerbread party for all her grandkids. She kept them busy with making gingerbread men out of paper, making and decorating cookies, playing gingerbread games and reading them stories. She has so much patience with her many grandchildren. Rachel and Erin Joy really love her and I do too!! My dad spent a lot of time driving kids around on his four-wheeler. We played a lot of card games, stayed up too late, ate way too much food, and had fun! I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am truly blessed.
Here is a video of our adventures:
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment