I took these pictures of Erin Joy last night because I thought it was cute how she arranged several stuffed animals to watch a movie with her.
Notice all the bookshelves behind her. We each have a bookshelf in our bedrooms too. I never counted until today, but we had 8 bookshelves. Apparently, that is not enough!
We had a blank wall in our new house. What should we do with a blank wall?? Put in a bookshelf of course!!I have never been able to put my scrapbooks on my bookshelves because the scrapbooks are too heavy and my bookshelves too cheap and certainly not strong enough to hold too much weight. I decided to use my tax refund and put in a strong well-built bookshelf.
Doesn't this blank wall just cry out to you, "bookshelf, bookshelf, I need a bookshelf!"
Mike Veatch did an amazing job. Erin Joy supervised in her pajamas.
Notice the detail on the sides and the face of the bookshelf. I would have been fine with just a plain-old bookshelf, but I appreciate Mike taking the time to make it look fancy. He really did an excellent job.
And here it is with scrapbooks, photo albums, pictures, and various knick-knacks.
This section is dedicated primarily to Rachel.
And this section is dedicated primarily to Erin Joy.
Look how nicely it matches the fireplace. LOVE IT!!! Now I officially have more shelves than I have books! If I count this bookshelf as two, because of the two pieces, there are TEN bookshelves in our house! LOVE IT!!! Love books! Love pictures! Love my new bookshelves! Exactly what the blank wall needed.
I sure hope the cat stays off of it. She seems to like shelves and high places.








No comments:
Post a Comment