Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Artist

 Erin Joy enjoys art so I signed her up for an art camp. "Paper Mache Fairy Tales" was the theme of the class. Her art teacher sent me a few pictures. I thought it was hilarious that Erin Joy pulled a face in every picture because that is what she does whenever I pull out a camera. I get frustrated with her and tell her to smile or put her tongue back in. I guess her teacher was nicer and just let her pull faces while she took pictures:)


 I made her pose by the door (no dirty dishes or piles in the background of this picture...) and hold up all her creations. She also made a mask, but it was in her room and she didn't want to go up the stairs to get it for a picture.

 She was so excited that her teacher let her keep some of the paper mache.  I'm not so excited...
 They made silly creatures using magazines and brad fasteners. Erin Joy had to pose with






I sure love this little artist who is growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment