We spent Labor Day Weekend, our last camping trip of the summer, at Ensign Ranch. We all had a wonderful time. The only hard part of the weekend was the constant reminder that school is starting soon. Education is important. Extremely important. I love my job as a teacher. Don't misunderstand me, but summer vacation is just sooooo much better that waking up every morning to an alarm clock, working every day, and knowing a routine must be established leaving very little time for fun.
My dad always said, "Work hard so you can play hard." Well, our play time is over. Time to get back to work.
I know it's silly, but I almost cried as I washed our sleeping bags and put our camping equipment away for the last time this summer.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from our fun weekend. I sure hope we had enough fun this summer to fill up our "fun tank" to get us through until next June.
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment