Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Family Forever Day, Erin Joy!!



Nine years ago, I met Erin Joy. She was a terrified toddler and I was pretty terrified myself. It took a few months, but as we slowly bonded and grew to love each other, she has become the joy of my life. Erin Joy....the perfect name for such a sweet, joyful child. I am so blessed to be her mother. I love you more than chips and salsa, my compassionate, friendly, artistic, kind, and delightful daughter.

Every year on her special day, she receives an "ornament" that I purchased in China when I adopted her. She also gets a small memento from that special trip. This year she got a little "goodie bag" from China Southern airlines...a toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, and other small toiletries. She was excited about the Chinese writing on the items.

I LOVE YOU ERIN JOY!!!




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been nine years! I am so glad you're in our family, Erin Joy!

    ReplyDelete