Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ice Skating, Beach, and Cat on the Roof

 Rachel did a great job skating in a competition today. She actually smiled a few times! I am glad she enjoys ice skating and I love watching her.  Here are a few pictures...(well....maybe more than a few because I couldn't pick a few....) followed by a video.










 

Here she is after the performance with her wonderful coach.

 After skating, we enjoyed a fabulous, expensive lunch at Rachel's favorite restaurant. We then enjoyed another sunny day at the beach. We are trying to squeeze as much fun into the remaining sunny days we have left because we know the rains are coming soon.
 We are so thankful that our friend Jean brought her nephew, niece, and friend to watch Rachel ice skate then play on the beach with us. What a fun day!!






 After playing at the beach, the kids tried to help Jean get her cat off the roof.

 Erin Joy ended up on the roof, but could never get the cat.
 And so the cat remains on the roof....
 When I downloaded pictures, I discovered about 20 pictures of this structure that Erin Joy created with Jenga blocks and Dominos. It must be important to her if she took so many pictures of it with my camera. I'll include it for her:)



No comments:

Post a Comment