Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Running Like the Wind

 I enjoyed watching Rachel run today. She even smiled at waved at the camera when she probably should have been focused on running (I missed taking a picture of the wave).  As I watched her run, I thought of the times I chased her when she was a busy toddler. I can't believe how fast time goes. As much as I miss chasing my cute little toddler, I love watching my middle schooler make good choices and become such a lovely young lady. I love the child she once was and the young lady she is becoming.
 She was just behind this girl from Northshore and sprinted ahead of her at the end of the race. I was impressed with Rachel's burst of speed at the end. I told her if she ran that fast the entire race, she would have left everyone in the dust.  She told me if she would have ran that fast the entire race, she would have vomited.  Glad she didn't vomit:)


No comments:

Post a Comment