Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Erin Joy!!

Erin Joy is officially 11 years old. I was just a little emotional last night when I told her that I was hugging my 10 year old for the last time. Time goes by so quickly...

I love her so much! She is such a sweet, kind, compassionate, caring, friendly, artistic, happy child. I feel so blessed to be her mother. She truly is a joy.

 Her favorite present was probably the note pad shaped like a slice of birthday cake with a pen shaped like a candle. She loves to write notes and doodle so it was a perfect gift for her.


 She is excited about her Minion cake....we will light candles and sing to her tomorrow.

 And of course....no birthday would be complete without a ride on the birthday-hula-chair!


We went to Golden Corral for dinner so she could eat all the chocolate and cotton candy she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment