Spring is coming early for us. I know other parts of the US are experiencing heavy snows, but we are experiencing sunshine and warm days. My crocuses bloomed the end of January. My hyacinths are blooming now and the daffodils are just about ready to bloom. The trees are also just about ready to bloom. I planted lettuce and spinach today. My neighbor mowed the lawn a few weeks ago and Rachel wants to mow our lawn today. We never had winter this year and I am fine with that.
Rachel's awesome report card....
My youngest in her cute heart braid that Rachel made for Valentine's Day....I figure I can post a picture of the back of her head.
Erin Joy with her Valentine's Day presents from Grandma and me. (By the way, she is done with penguins being her favorite animal. Now she likes zebras....
A nice Valentine from a student.....
Erin Joy turned our coat closet into a "Poem Station." Only poets can go inside. She is a poet. I am not.
And the rules posted inside the door....

She took the tote full of winter gear out of the closet so she would have room to compose her poetry.
Here is a video of Erin reading her poetry inside the closet.....
This note is on the pantry.....She can often be found in the pantry when not in the poetry room...





No comments:
Post a Comment