Friday, August 26, 2011

The End

All good things must come to an end. I'm on my way to school to get my classroom ready for my new fourth graders. I love teaching and I'm grateful for my job, however, I will miss summer and the time I have had to play with my girls. My grandfather used to say, "Work hard so you can play hard."  Well, it's time for me to work hard.  I've had a lot of fun this summer playing hard and I look forward to next summer...

We enjoyed a day at the zoo yesterday with friends. I really like Rachel's friend and I hope she and Rachel continue to be friends even though they won't be in the same class next year. I am also excited that my friends have an exchange student from Taiwan. We have spent a lot of time together this week. Fun!!!

The zoo was a great way to end our summer. (Actually, it's not totally over yet....we will go on a train ride tomorrow, and camping Labor Day...it just feels over because I have to start working....)

Anyway, here are a few pictures followed by a video with more pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment