We haven't been to the Children's Museum in a long time. This piano is new to us. The kids enjoyed playing songs with their feet.
Silly girls playing in the mirror....
I LOVE these creations!
I wish I would have zoomed in and taken a picture of the cauliflower dogs. Isn't it so cute!!
My children would probably eat more fruits and vegetables if they looked like this all the time.
Other fun activities...
The nasty face is because she was mad at me for trying to make her dance the Chicken Dance.
Abstract painter....
Realistic painter....
Erin Joy helped carve a canoe. Rachel didn't want to.
We love you Raniere!! Thanks for all you do to make the museum a fun place to visit:)
Enjoying the sunshine!
They raced each other on the monkey bars.
Notice where she puts the blood pressure cuff.....
This Bavarian band from Monroe was incredible. We really enjoyed the music. Well....I enjoyed the music. My children kept begging to leave. I made them listen for over an hour:) I tried to make Rachel dance the Chicken Dance with me, but she got mad and started hitting and kicking me. Too bad...the Chicken Dance was really fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment