Friday, October 21, 2011

Saga of the Shoes

Erin Joy loves her red shoes.  She wears them every day except PE days when she has to wear her tennis shoes.  She likes clunking down the hall at school because she thinks it makes her sound like a teacher.

Her shoes belong in the garbage. This makes Erin Joy really sad. I told her she could wear them for the last time on her baptism day which is Saturday, the 22nd.

One of my friends at church noticed Erin Joy and her love for her red sparkly shoes. She bought her a new pair for her birthday.  Erin Joy was so excited. I am so excited. I hope her new shoes will be as loved as her old shoes.


Erin Joy loves her shoes so much that she wrote a lovely store about her shoes.  I'll include her originally writing because I think it is cute followed by the translation.

My shoow is stil uliv i lik my shoow it is cyoot my shoow is red it whu's sproclee my shoo's dus not lik it wen thay git jrdee my shoo's is kyoot my shoow lik to tak me to the prk my shoo's luvs too tack me evre whvr i luv my shoows thay are verreey cyoot I lik my shoow so much that we lik it i wot this stowee at scool my shoo's lik me to whare soks whith my shoow a lif uv a shoow biye Erin Joy

Translated:

My shoe is still alive. I like my shoe. It is cute. My shoe is red. It's really sparkly. My shoes do not like it when they get dirty. My shoe is cute. My shoe likes to take me to the park. My shoe loves to take me everywhere. I love my shoes. They are very cute. I like my shoe so much that we like it. I wrote this story at school. My shoes like to wear socks with my shoe. A life of my shoe, by Erin Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment