Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Rachel!!



I can't believe my baby is 10 years old! Double digits!

We celebrated with friends at the Pacific Science Center. It was a great party. Nothing like mixing a little science with a little fun to make for a memorable celebration.  The girls agree that making glow-in-the-dark gak with glue and borax and making ice cream with liquid nitrogen was the highlight of the party.

After a great time at the science center, we enjoyed the electric train display at the Center House. We then sat in Seattle traffic for a very long time which made us very late for our church's "Christmas In the Park" activity. I was determined to go and we made it there at 7:45. Right before it ended at 8:00. We were too late for any of the craft projects and too late for hot cocoa and refreshments, but we made it for Santa Claus, the live Nativity, and several holiday displays.

I took 281 picture. Crazy.  It is easier for me to make a movie than it is to decide which pictures to upload. I hope you all take the time to watch Rachel's birthday movie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment