We missed Lantern Festival. Shucks. I've been too busy buying and selling homes to concentrate on what's really important...Chinese New Year!! Now Chinese New Year is officially over. The full moon was almost as beautiful tonight as it was yesterday.
We celebrated by having Chinese food (not exactly Chinese...my Americanized version of Chinese) and our own little lantern parade.
We walked down to the river. I will miss the river. I will miss my good neighbors. Sigh. I'm still grateful to be moving. I'm excited to be away from a river that floods and banks that slide. I'm excited to be in a big house with room to spare!
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the our lantern parade:
I stole these pictures from here. This is what we would be doing if we were in China or Taiwan. It makes our little lantern parade look totally insignificant!
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago















No comments:
Post a Comment