The art project at the Children's Museum a few days ago was an "animal train." Erin Joy's artwork NEVER looks like anybody else's . She is creative and always unique. Her animal train looks like this...
I love her individuality and creativity. I hope she always remains this way.
Rachel is a rule follower. Her animal train looks exactly like the sample. The train cars are even the same color in the same order as the sample. Rachel was creative enough to name the animals on the train. The sample didn't have animal's named. I love Stella, the giraffe, Luna, the monkey, King, the lion, and Bob, the elephant.
I'm glad Rachel is a rule follower. I hope she obeys all the rules all the time.
I love both my girls and I'm grateful they are unique and special in their own way.
This was a bonus creation from Erin Joy. She now can spell correctly. Sigh. Gone are the "I luv u" messages...
LOOK!!!! A sold sign on my new house!!! I can't wait to move in!! It is a short sale so it could be awhile...
We had a great time ice skating and bowling today. Thank-you Washington and Lincoln for a great day of play!!
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment