Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Announcement

 Notice the girls are making creations out of the flyers for our house that has been on the market for two years.
 Why did I allow them to do this??? Because somebody is seriously buying our house!! We don't need the flyers any more!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get out of here!
 Notice the "sold" sign!!!! WAHOO!!!
 Also notice the septic pumping truck...I have to get my septic pumped for the new buyer.  My girls found a great way to plug their noses avoiding the smell:)
 Our septic pumping man has an audience...

 This is our new house!!! Hopefully.  The seller accepted my offer. We now wait for the inspection and appraisal.  I can't wait to move in.  It might be awhile because it's a short sale.  It will be worth the wait. The house is huge! 4 bedroom + a really big bonus room over the garage.


 We'll do something about the awful yellow paint....





 We'll take care of the pink paint too...


I can't believe this is actually happening! I thought we would we stuck in our current living situation forever.  I sure hope everything goes smoothly and we are in our new house soon.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Stacey, this is a lovely new home and such a specific answer to prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! What a beautiful home! I'd help you paint and move if I was up there. :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete