We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday with yummy green eggs and bacon (we didn't have any ham).
The girls made bookmarks...
Listened to stories and heard a quick talk about the importance of reading and the importance of education by a college administrator.
And the best part of all....free American Girl books (the reason we went.)
Meanwhile, Rachel was attending a horse riding day camp and having a blast. She even rode bareback. I think she looks like a cute little pink cowgirl.
She had to do chores. I told her if she can shovel horse manure, she ought to be able to scoop the litter box at home. She just glared at me and told me to stop taking pictures. She wasn't very happy that I came to pick her up an hour early. I was just early because I wanted to see her and take pictures. I missed her all day, but she certainly didn't miss me. She kept asking me to leave. Sigh.
Both girls loved this suspension bridge, but I was a bit nervous.
I was afraid I might drop my car keys.
Here is a video of Rachel riding:



way cool to take riding lessons! She is lucky! I loved the green eggs and bacon, bacon is better than ham anyway :)
ReplyDelete