In addition to dried frogs, crayons, unfinished schoolwork, and candy wrappers, I discovered this pencil and paper clip behind one of the many bookcases in my classroom. The pencil and paperclip were stuck to the wall. Crazy!
We celebrated the end of the school year by having a campfire and playing at Cascade Park with friends. We love Cascade Park and it was a perfect evening. We are grateful the rain that was falling earlier in the day stopped long enough for us to play. The sun even made an occasional appearance.
I had so much fun playing with my girls that I didn't take very many pictures. Here are a few just to prove that we had fun.
Erin Joy discovered that she can climb the rope while the barrel swing is going. I made her stop after awhile because it looked a little dangerous to me. Silly girl.
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment