Friday, August 23, 2013

Baseball game, full moon, and hair cut

 We had free tickets to a baseball game because of all the books my kids have read this summer. Did we watch the game? Not really. We made it through the first two innings and caught the last of the 8th inning and the 9th inning. The rest of the time was spent enjoying the bouncy houses.

 We also enjoyed a beautiful full moon. Soooo excited that the next full moon will be Mid-Autumn Festival! My favorite Chinese holiday. Too bad it isn't recognized in the USA...I have back-to-school night that evening. I'll have to enjoy the full moon from the window of my classroom. Shucks.

Erin Joy got a free hair cut from the fabulous students at a local beauty college. I'm not sure if the free hair cut was worth the 1 1/2 hour wait in line.
More full moon pictures....not sure why they are down here and not in order and I don't feel like moving them.

 Rachel didn't want her hair cut. She wants it to grow until Chinese New Year. She had a free manicure instead. I forgot to take her picture so she is posing by the wrinkly curtains that I never ironed because I thought the wrinkles might fall out. Nope. Wrinkles haven't fallen out yet.
 This really isn't a very good picture of Erin Joy's hair cut which is really, really cute. This is a picture I took of her really cute hair cut after a shower and before it was combed. Should have combed the hair before the picture. Maybe next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment