Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Halloween Fun

 Notice the many big leaf maple trees visible from my bedroom window.  Notice the leaves all over the yard and trampoline.  We just raked the leaves less than a week ago.  It's never ending....
 My Christmas cactus is ready to bloom!!  I'm so excited! We should have bloom by Christmas!

We went to a fun Harvest Party where the girls (and me too) learned how to make apple cider.  It sure takes a lot of apples to make a little cider.  They had over 240 pounds of apples and made a lot of cider.  We took home two bottles full.  Yummy!!







 We had a lot of fun at our church's Halloween Party.  Unfortunately, I was in charge of the cupcake walk so I didn't get to follow my girls around with the camera.  They were happy:)  They told me about all their fun.  I had fun too.



 Trunk-or-treating provided my children with a lot of candy.  They had fun trading candy.  I'm always grateful they don't like Milk Duds, Heath Bars, Butterfingers, peanut M&Ms, Snickers, and so forth.  This is the pile they left for me....

Yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment