Saturday, December 7, 2013

Our Day's Adventures

 We began our day by making the kid project of the day at Home Depot.
 We then went to our friend's house to make wreaths. Rachel helped her cut branches.
 We then had fun creating our own wreaths.


 The finished product!

We love our wreath! Thanks, Jean!
 We then went to a little Christmas ice skating show where Rachel and her class performed. She did a wonderful job.

I then pretended to be a plumber. This is the current state of our sink.
The toilet isn't much better....
We then went to a little Christmas party at our church.



Came home and played with the toilet again....

I think I need to call a plumber.

I have no idea what to do with all these pieces. The package said "easy installation." Nope. Not easy. It's a good thing we have other toilets. We don't have other sinks. I'm very concerned about the state of our sink. Sigh.
Well, our new wreath looks wonderful over the fireplace. It smells so good too! It makes up for the mess in the kitchen and bathroom. I'll just sit by the fire, stare at the wreath, and ignore my plumbing problems.
I have one poinsettia. I should have bought two and placed them in each corner of the fireplace. It looks a little bare.
The lights are really white...they just look blue in the picture. I really love this wreath. The kids and I had fun making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment