Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Playing in the Toilet

Hermy was so excited that the toilet is finally working, he wrapped it! Silly elf! Now we will have to wait one more day before using it.

I am so grateful for a nice church friend who voluntarily came over with tools and a pleasant attitude. He not only put the toilet back together, he worked feverishly to clear the clog from the kitchen sink. It took awhile, but he was successful. He wouldn't accept pay. Wow! What a great Christmas present! A working toilet and a kitchen sink that drains! I stayed up late to do dishes and enjoyed every minute of it.
In other elf news, I discovered this note in Erin Joy's lunch. I'm not exactly sure what it means. She wrote a note to Hermy asking who his friends were. Hermy wrote back and named several other elves who happen to be the elves of a few of our friends. I think Erin Joy was trying to figure out who the elves belonged to or how Hermy and the other elves are connected? She is definitely thinking about something....


No comments:

Post a Comment