We had a great time at the zoo today. It was a beautiful day. NO RAIN!! ONLY SUNSHINE and 75 degrees! Perfect!! I told my girls they didn't need their winter coats, but they didn't believe me. Erin Joy wears her coat ALL the time and it drives me crazy. I think she wears it all the time just to drive me crazy. Ignore their coats in the video. It really was a beautiful day. The sane people at the zoo were wearing shorts and tank tops.
Our favorite part of the day was watching the grizzlies destroy a pretend campsite. I never want to meet a grizzly in my campsite! I left the audio of the bear expert talking during our visit because it was very interesting. He also had a great accent:) He was cute too!!
Tonight, the girls made a "tent" using a box. They decided they wouldn't be attacked by bears because the food was 100 yards away. They are sleeping in it tonight. Just when they fell asleep, they were attacked by the cat! The silly kitty is having fun with the box. The girls are now asleep again. I wonder if they will make it all night in the box with the cat:)



No comments:
Post a Comment