We had a great time on Camano Island for the first grade field trip. The group I was with played in the driftwood house for a really long time. I loved listening and watching to their play. In addition to playing house and collecting shells, the kids did a great job of keeping the vampires and monsters off of the beach. It's a good thing. I would hate to meet a vampire on the beach!
They played for so long that they missed seeing the sea stars, eel, and blowfish that other groups saw in the tide-pools. However, they did see crab, chiton, clams, and barnacles.
I was grateful the rain that was pouring down on the way to Camano stopped as soon as we got on the island. The rain continued as soon as the field trip was over. Perfect!!! Couldn't have timed it better. I am so glad I get to enjoy field trips with my girls!! And so glad the rain stayed away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment