I love running into my children at school. Yesterday was field day and the 3-5 graders were outside together. That meant....yeah!!! I saw my daughter quite frequently. She even came running up to me and wanted to hold my hand and stay with me. I had to coax her to play even though I would have loved to just walk with her...to hold her hand forever...
She is growing up so fast. Nine years old. When she graduates at age 18, she will probably move out. Yikes! That means my time with her is HALF over. I thought of that yesterday and I watched her play. It made me tear up. Being a mother is certainly bitter-sweet. I love watching my children grow, yet I want to keep them small forever. That is probably why I take so many pictures. I just want to hold on to every moment.
I want to make every moment count. I love you, Rachel Bug! I love you too, Erin Joy! (I just didn't see you because you were with the K-2 graders so I have no pictures of you for this post.) I love being a mom to the best children in the world! It is the biggest blessing in my life.
Launchpad🚀 - Meet Y.J.
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment