Friday, June 3, 2011

Erin Joy's Report



 Erin Joy did a great job with her polar habitat project. She had to choose between desert, ocean, forest, and polar habitats. She told me, "I want to do Idaho because it is at the bottom of the world."  I couldn't convince her that Idaho wasn't at the bottom of the world even after showing her a globe. I finally convinced her that Idaho is just about as cold as Antarctica in the winter. She then agreed to do her report on Antarctica.  I think she did a great job! Rachel and I had fun helping her with her project.

Here is her oral report:





Albatross...love the eyes:)
Cute little orca....

Leopard Seal...a little sideways...
Weddell Seal...isn't it cute!
And my favorite...an emperor penguin...
Both girls had a blast creating things with the left-over clay. Now we have clay creations all over the house and smashed into the carpet. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment